Do you have Insurance?
– Yes, we are covered with $20Million Public Liability Insurance. If you wish to know any other information about our insurance, or would like a copy of it, don’t hesitate in contacting us on 1800 62 98 36 or [email protected]
Can you set up in public parks?
– Yes we can setup in public parks, however city council permission is required. Please contact your local council. Due to government regulations you will also require a RidesnSlides supervisor and possibly a generator if there is no power.
Can you set up on any surface?
-All of our equipment can be set up on grass (preferred), concrete, bitumen or dirt. Please advise us of the surface when booking. If you are unsure if the surface is appropriate or not, please contact us for more information on 1800 62 98 36 or [email protected]
Do you tie down your inflatable equipment?
– It is essential to use an experience, qualified and certified supplier. Many injuries and deaths have been caused by rogue operators.
All of our equipment is ALWAYS correctly tied down: we use pegs if the equipment is setup on grass, no more than 300mm long. On any of the hard surfaces we use concrete blocks for anchoring. Please advise us upon arrival if you have any sprinkler or irrigation systems in the set up area.
If you have any further queries about the way we tie down our equipment, please contact us on 1800 62 98 36 or [email protected]
How do I go about making a booking?
– By calling us on 1800 629 836 or sending an email to [email protected] at any time so that one of our friendly team members will get back to you as soon as possible. To make sure that we receive all the details we need to know about your party/event, you could alternatively fill out our hire enquiry form.
How can I pay?
– We accept all different types of payment methods, including;
– Cash on Delivery Pre Setup(Backyard Birthday Parties ONLY – deposit required to secure booking)
– Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards
– Direct Debit