Only RidesnSlides provide the Famous For Fun Triple Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Safety – $125 “Site & Safety Pre-Event Evaluation And Ongoing Safety Monitoring For Duration Of Each Event” included free with ALL bookings. Click here for full details on our Safety including our accreditations, licences, qualifications and insurances.
- Guaranteed On Time – only RidesnSlides Team Members are happy and strive to make your event totally memorable and on time. Click here to find out about our People.
- Guaranteed Fun – with our experience, extensive owned range of rides and attractions plus full industry knowledge, only RidesnSlides guarantee you the absolute best value for money with no compromise on quality – plus we take care of any online event sales and promotions at no extra charge. Click here for more About Us and why we’re Famous For Fun Since 1992.
- Rides inspected and certificated
- All staff hold Blue Card
- Accredited and licenced
- Event Management Qualification
- Member of AALARA:
Our Code of Ethics
As Members of The Australian Amusement Leisure And Recreation Association (“AALARA”) we acknowledge the principle of providing amusement, leisure and recreation facilities and experiences for the public as being a matter of public trust.
Professional management and the operation of entertainment facilities, while observing the highest possible safety standards, is of paramount importance to all sectors of the industry – from the smallest independent operator to the largest manufacturer or provider – of entertainment experiences. This is the cornerstone of accountability in the Amusement, Leisure and Recreation industries in the 21st century.
All members of AALARA are therefore required to abide by the AALARA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and to the general aims and objectives of AALARA.
AALARA’s Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct recognises that the objectives of the Amusement, Leisure and Recreation profession are to work to the highest standards of professionalism, to attain the highest levels of safety and performance and generally to meet and exceed the public interest requirement. Membership of the Australian Amusement Leisure and Recreation Association (AALARA) is a privilege that carries with it the responsibility to maintain the highest standards of professional conduct.
AALARA’s objectives require that four basic needs be met:
Within society generally there is a need for credibility in the profession of Amusement, Leisure and Recreation services provision, the role that is played by the operators of these facilities and their contribution to the enjoyment of leisure time activities
There is a need for individuals and corporate entities who can be clearly identified by employers, employees, clients and members of the public as professionals in the area of the provision of Amusement, Leisure and Entertainment facilities, infrastructure and experiences.
3. Quality of Service and Safety
There is a need for assurance that all services provided by a member of AALARA is carried out to the highest standards of performance and safety.
Users of facilities and services provided by AALARA members should be able to feel confident that there exists a framework of professional ethics and safety standards, which governs their activities, and the provision of services generally.
As an ALAARA Member we pledge to practice our profession according to the following code of ethics:
1. All members will operate and conduct business in a fair, honest and ethical fashion with any party subject to a business or stakeholder relationship and with all members of the public, employees or volunteers. Ethical behaviour is not simply compliance with the prevailing legal requirements; it extends to honesty, integrity and social responsibility in all dealings. It is behaviour that can proudly be held up to public disclosure and scrutiny.
2. Members shall endeavour to avoid disseminating false or misleading information and shall not knowingly do so.
3. Members shall enter into all contracts and faithfully execute them and gain the respect of fellow operators, guests, customers, employees, suppliers, partners, authorities and the general public.
4. Members shall operate and conduct their business so as to comply with all applicable health and safety regulations. Members will carry all appropriate insurance and will hold all applicable approvals and consents.
5. In operating and promoting their business, members shall not unfairly or with prejudice, criticize another member’s method of conducting business or seek to unfairly damage the reputation of another operator so as to bring disrepute onto the industry or association.
6. Members shall hear all complaints made of their operation and will strive to correct and make good errors, omissions and poor service promptly and in good spirit.
7. Members shall seek to employ persons of good integrity and work ethic and shall compensate them fairly according to their individual skill and responsibility.
8. Members shall strive to provide training and operate in such a manner as to ensure prevention of physical and psychological harm to their employees.
9. Members shall endeavour to provide healthy surrounds, strong values and shall be alert to the needs, dignity, welfare and happiness of each employee.
10. In conducting their business members shall deliver high standards of service, safety and cleanliness to their guests and customers. Members should recognise that their business success is tied to the quality of experience and consistency of service and safety they provide.
11. Members shall conduct all financial affairs fairly and with consideration of all contracts and commitments.
12. In the conduct of their business members will remember their community responsibility as an industry providing fun and recreation and will maintain an active role in helping those with more limited access to the services we provide. Members should strive to occupy a position of honour in their communities and spheres of influence, as we should as an association and industry collectively.
13. Members shall commit themselves to continuous self-improvement and shall seek to constantly improve the level of professionalism, safety, service and cleanliness in our industry.
14. Members acknowledge non-competition in the development of safety standards and that information pertinent to the positive development of safety and operational standards can be communicated without prejudice to any member.
15. No member shall conduct themselves in such a manner nor conduct business under any name, style or title that is, in the opinion of the board, prejudicial to the professional status of the industry or the reputation of the association.
General Responsibilities under this Code of Ethics:
1. General Member Responsibilities (Member Principals) – Member Principals accept a positive duty to observe the highest standards in their business practice and will promote the benefits of good ethical practice in all their dealings; and will improve the general understanding of professional amusement and recreation industry ethics and practice. Member Principals undertake to observe this Code of Ethics, and any other article or amendment, which shall be incorporated into it.
2. General Member Responsibilities (Member Employees) – Member employees should be asked to comply with this Code of Ethics and any additions required in the particular business as a condition of employment. Member principals understand that if they or an employee knowingly causes or permits an employee to act in a manner inconsistent with this Code that they are party to such action and shall then be deemed to be in breach of it.
- “You Book Us: We Turn Up
- On Time Every Time
- Rides operating for entire period
- Ride Tickets available online for maximum ride time
- Happy, professional staff for your security and enjoyment
- All rides fully maintained and operational
- Quality fairground foods with catering certification in place
- Best Giant Games in Queensland
Give us a call for no-obligation, professional help and advice. Find out why RidesnSlides is “Famous For Fun Since 1992”.